If you just go for a paddle than you can stop thinking about wanting to go for a paddle.

Friday, November 12, 2010

2010: Post 1 - a blog without pictures?

Some of my regular paddling buddies have blogs where they post about their kayak paddling experiences, or post things somehow related to kayaking, complete with pictures.  One of them mentioned to me a while ago that I should start one too.  But I thought to myself "why bother; they post about our paddles".  And besides, I am not a picture taker and don't even have a camera.  Won't a blog without pictures be rather boring. 

Anyway, I decided I would create a blog, one without pictures.  Maybe one day I will get a camera and add some pictures.  Who knows, maybe there is a photographer in me waiting to get out.  There was a kayaker in me that had found its way out!

No comments:

Post a Comment