If you just go for a paddle than you can stop thinking about wanting to go for a paddle.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

2012: Post 25 - Club Paddle: Aquaforte

For one reason or another I managed to miss all of the club paddles this summer.  But I had nothing to keep from  today's club paddle in Aquaforte... 

I had forgotten how fun club paddles are...   I think we had twenty-four kayaks and twenty-five paddlers, some sunshine, a light breeze, a few seals along the way, some laughter, and a whole lotta smiling faces...

A few pics to share...


















Big thanks to Gerard for leading the paddle (always great fun to paddle with the G-man) and thanks to all those who turned out. 

Hope everyone enjoyed the day as much as I did...










1 comment:

  1. It was a great day to be on the water, without a doubt!!

    Sean

    ReplyDelete