If you just go for a paddle than you can stop thinking about wanting to go for a paddle.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

2014: Post 14 – A three week paddling hiatus

It's been three weeks since I sat in a kayak!  I caught a bad cold a couple days after my last paddle that just did not want to let go of me.  It still has not completely left me but it was time to get back on the water...

Seven of us paddled from Tors Cove to Lamanche yesterday.  The day started in some rain on the drive to the put-in, and fog at the start of the paddle.  The fog lifted before too long, and the sun came out to reveal another fantastic day on the water.

Here are 22,000 words to describe the day...

























Here's a pic Old Wobbly sent to me he took from the bridge....




What else can be said?  Well, it was really good to be back on the water with good paddling friends...


1 comment:

  1. I found it quite curious that there was no flurry of emails on Friday night re a Saturday. I just figured there was no interest. Looks like you all had a great run. I know I've been slack lately but please keep me in the loop.

    ReplyDelete